Trial Counsel & Strategic Litigation Assistance
Referrals, Attorney Partnerships and Litigation Support
Federal and state courts have stringent rules of trial procedure that may differ by circuit and jurisdiction. Attorneys are expected to know the rules and can be held liable for damages sustained by clients because of a missed deadline, an incorrect filing or another deviation from the rules. Taking the time to learn volumes of trial practice rules may not be lucrative for attorneys who do not ordinarily litigate.
CL Ludmer, A Law Corporation is a well-respected litigation law firm based in San Diego that represents businesses and individuals throughout California. Because of his reputation as a seasoned litigator, colleagues often rely on Chris Ludmer for trial counsel and litigation assistance. He works with the referring attorney in multiple scenarios, including:
- Discrete behind the scenes litigation support to help an attorney navigate the trial process
- California counsel for an out-of-state attorney litigating a case pro hac vice or in class action or multidistrict litigation
- Co-counsel as lead or second chair in high-stakes, complex litigation
- Referral from an attorney who prefers not to handle litigation
Chris is committed to giving every client the highest quality service and to accomplishing the best possible outcomes.
Why Retain Chris Ludmer for Litigation Assistance and Trial Counsel
Chris Ludmer delivers high-quality, dedicated trial assistance and counsel. Highlights of his experience, recognition and results, include:
- More than 20 years of litigation experience
- Has tried more than 70 cases to jury verdict
- Has reached equitable settlements in hundreds of other cases
- Former Navy JAG Corps attorney
- Former supervising prosecutor and senior trial counsel for the U.S. Navy Trial Service Office Southeast
- Former principal assistant at the Pentagon to the Navy’s senior uniformed lawyer
- Former legal advisor to the Secretary of the Navy
- Former special Assistant U.S. Attorney for the Southern District of Georgia
- Former partner in litigation department of a prestigious large San Diego law firm
- Rated AV Preeminent® rating by Martindale-Hubbell
- Named San Diego Magazine’s Top Lawyers for complex trial practice in multiple years
- Has a history of high-stakes, high-dollar results
- Emphasizes personal attention and client satisfaction in every case
Wide Scope of Litigation Services
Chris Ludmer represents companies ranging in size from local San Diego family businesses to multinational corporations in litigation related to contracts, trade secrets, employment law and other crucial business issues. He helps entrepreneurs and startups realize their potential and avoid pitfalls that can knock them off course from their goals. He assists executives, aggrieved employees, active military personnel and other individuals in need of qualified legal counsel. He counts government diplomats and a foreign head of state amongst his clients.
Chris has experience litigating in a wide spectrum of industries, including academia, construction, energy, financial, health care, medical, real estate, shipping and technology. As a former Navy JAG Corps attorney, Chris is experienced in military justice and often represents service members who face criminal investigation and court martial.
Consult an Experienced Attorney about Litigation Matters
Schedule a case consultation with attorney Chris Ludmer to learn more about litigation services and referrals.